Now that the weather is turning, I’m thinking of my winter wardrobe.
These are my lust have picks of the season.
Leather & Gold, baby!
If only I lived in a world where money was no object….
all from [here]
Recently The Herald did a spread on Australia’s 50 most stylish women.
I thought some of them were a bit meh so for my Top 20 I’ve chosen only women who actually live in Australia (I do love the style of Rose Byrne & Miranda Kerr but they don’t live here!). In no particular order they are:
- Christine Centenera (Australian Harper’s Bizaare fashion editor)
- Jessica Stein (student & fashion blogger)
- Kate Waterhouse (media personality)
- Cate Blanchett (actor & artistic director of STC)
- Lara Bingle (model & socialite)
- Quentin Bryce (Governor General)
- Terry Biviano (shoe designer & WAG)
- Erika Heynatz (model & TV personality)
- Camilla Freeman-Topper (fashion designer)
- Carla Zampatti (fashion designer)
- Ruby Rose (VJ)
- Asher Keddie (actor)
- Jennifer Hawkins (model)
- Michelle Bridges (fitness super guru)
- Samara Weaving (actor)
- Deborah Hutton (media personality)
- Gracie Otto (actor/director)
- Alexandra & Genevieve Smart (sisters and fashion designers of Ginger & Smart)
- Connie Cao (student, fashion blogger & winner of ASOS Future Stylist 2012!)
My clothes are starting to get a little loose…(woohoo!)
Here’s my current fashion wish list….