- Sydney doesnt have enough German language classes on weeknights
- the dark is scary
- its very frustrating that Jay never reads the manual
- that her brother is sometimes an idiot
- that Bunnings is trying to drag her into its malicious seductive web
- Jay takes too long in the shower
- duck tastes yummy
- bloody mary’s are good with breakfast
- its only 62 sleeps til Fiji!!!
- that the citris splitzer plant is ridiculously expensive
- that Bunnings is cheaper than Eden
- that Hamish makes her laugh so hard she almost pees a little bit
- that white on white is better than cream on eggshell
- that custom frames are expensive
- that her piano is pretty; like black beauty
- Jay’s fear of doctors is amusing
- its unseasonably cold
- she cant wait to watch Jay & Ian gorge themselves on schnitzel next week! Go, schnitzel challenge, go!
- etsy.com is full of fantastical and beautiful treasures
- coffee from Morso is gooooood
- liebe is beautiful
- that resistance is futile, Janine! embrace digits starting with the number 3!
- its a tragedy that when she’s clumsy, she’s mega clumsy and her world starts crashing around her in huge plumes of broken-phone and pots-of spilt-SKII smoke
- that the dark is extra scary when Jay is working away late at night. And the spiders seem bigger.
- Muriel Barbury is a beautiful writer
Books read this year; 6
Books read in 2009; 46
I better get cracking.
I feel as if Ive been bullied into wordpress!
I am a relatively new blogger, but Ive been using Blogspot on Blogger….and according to my husband the reason I only have a handful of followers (I can literally count them on one hand) is because “nobody reads Blogspot, everyone I know uses WordPress”.
So here I am. On WordPress. My love. For the world to see.