I love the simplicity of this dish; not only is it super quick and easy to make but it bursts with delicious Italian flavours!
It’s a one pan weeknight wonder! Just adjust the ingredients for however many people you’re feeding.
- 8 chicken thighs
- a punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup deseeded kalamata olives
- 4 fresh bay leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- handful fresh thyme leaves
- sea salt & ground pepper
- olive oil
- flat-lead parsley
- couscous to serve
- garden salad to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180•C.
- Drizzle an oven proof dish with olive oil, sprinkle chicken thighs with salt and pepper and place into dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients in a haphazard manner
- Cover with foil and place in oven for 40-45 mins, removing the foil for the last 10 mins.
- Sprinkle with parsley before serving
- Tastes best with couscous and garden salad
- Serves 4