it’s almost shameful to admit, but i’m not a christmas person at all! maybe it’s because my mum is so overly christmassy (think flashing Santa earrings, lots of decorations, planning/shopping/cooking for days & a gigantic tree) and i don’t have kids to decorate for or maybe it’s just not my thing.
anyway, now that i’ve admitted my dirty secret, i’d like to back peddle and state that this year my husband has strong-armed me into getting a tree! and a wreath for the front door! and some baubles for the tree! (it’s sad that I don’t even have baubles!) we’re doing all that today, which is sunday, with a hangover from an impromptu epic 12 hour drinking session in the hot sun yesterday, so we’ll just have to see how much christmas spirit i can rustle up!
however, i have been thinking about gifts and found some gorgeous pieces that won’t break the budget and will still impress. these are mostly all from aussie websites but they do ship internationally.
clockwise from top left:
- Dimple Scotch Whiskey from all good bottle shops like Vintage Cellars $60
- ASOS watch $35
- Molton Brown Black Pepper Candle $85
- ASOS holdall bag $68
clockwise from the top left:
- Jessica Brennan Chanel Ink Print from Hard To Find $55
- Jas MB leather clutch from ASOS $77
- Ecoya French Pear Christmas Gift Set $99
- NARS Modern Future Set from MECCA Cosmetica $65