Carla Sue’s blog eat sweet is literally a smorgasbord of delicious treats.
I read her posts almost licking the computer screen!
She’s tagged me with some fun questions, so here goes…
1. Favourite flavour of icecream?
You don’t know what you’re asking of me to narrow it down to just one flavour…. I.Love.Icecream. It is my undoing. Classic strawberry, hokey pokey, Ben & Jerry’s Clusterfluff & Triple Caramel Chunk, boysenberry and coconut. I’m hungry.
2. Relaxing holiday, or fast-paced holiday?
Both for different reasons; I usually holiday by the beach; soaking up the sun, swimming in blue waters & drinking too many cocktails is just the ticket after working all year, but my planned holiday is centered around hiking in the wilderness with no technology! You need both I reckon.
3. Favourite brand of chocolate?
Haigh’s. No question about it.
4. Wind or rain?
Rain. Love a good thunderstorm. Don’t love getting my skirt blown around my ears from too much wind!
5. Favourite genre of music?
Oooh this is another tough one. I listen to so much different genres! Probably narrow it down to folk-type music though. You know; chilled, acoustic, story lyrics like Angus & Julia Stone, Ben Howard, Ed Sheeran, John Mayer, FrouFrou, James Taylor, Tracy Chapman. But of course I also love hip-hop, RnB, Flamenco, Country, house & dance.
6. Sleep with one pillow, or two? (or three…or four)
Usually none. I like lying flat on my tummy.
7. Strawberries or raspberries?
I can’t choose! When they are both in the height of summer season, they are both just too divine to choose only one. Oh OK, raspberries.
8. Cats or dogs?
Dogs! And one in particular; my little Harley the damn cutest cavoodle in the world.
9. Favourite vegetable?
I would say green string beans or potatoes. I eat beans raw, blanched in salads, in stirfrys & as a side. Potatoes are the best boiled then roasted til crispy or mashed just like my brother makes them; with enough butter & full-cream milk to stop your heart!
10. Day or night?
Both depending what day or night it is! I love days full of sunshine, walks along the water and picnics in the park, or nights dining with friends under the stars. Plus I love a good long sleep in winter clean sheets & fluffy doonas.
11. Favourite hot drink?
I am a coffee girl through and through during the daylight hours but at night or on a lazy Sunday afternoon, I love a pot of peppermint tea.
Now for my questions & nominations:
- Kick arse Cate from Cate’s Kitchen Adventures
- Debonair Deb from Debbish
- Whimsical Neen
- The talented Mr Prewitt from Expressions of My Life
- The coolest Scandinavian Silje Therese
- Lovely Lilly Sue from her Bites and Brews
- Bloomin’ great Ashley from Everything is Blooming
- Jenn the fun Floridian from The Little Black Rain Cloud
- The gorgeous adventurer Liz from Just be. Love all. Live life.
- Another gorgeous Floridian; Simply Stephanie
- Lovely & lyrical L from Not So Skinny Genes
- What would you spend your last $50 on?
- Favourite fashion accessory?
- If you were a character on The Simpsons who would you be?
- What’s your go to comfort food?
- If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Do you prefer to workout in the gym, at home or outdoors, and what do you love about it?
- If you could pick 4 people (living or dead) to have a dinner party with, who would they be and why?
- What’s your signature cooking dish?
- Favourite TV show?
- Where did you go to high-school?
- What are you currently obsessed with?
Rules for the Liebster Blog Award (if you choose to accept)
1. Add the award icon to your post.
2. Link in your nominator to say thank you.
3. Answer the questions the nominator has set for you, and create eleven questions for your own nominees to answer.
4. Choose eleven bloggers to nominate for the award, and let them know.