If you’re like me, your jewellery box is a bazaar of trinkets; old, new, precious & everyday costume bling.
During my last week of holidays I’ve been sorting, organising & spring cleaning.
I thought I’d share a peek of all my jingles, jangles & pretty shiny stuff.
I love my Tiffany & Co charm bracelet. I’ve been collecting charms for seven years! If I’m lucky, I get them for birthdays, Christmas & anniversary presents.
- the little silver heart is from Jay for our 6th wedding anniversary
- the blue enamel T&Co box is from Jay for my 30th birthday
- the little silver handbag is from my Mum for my 30th birthday
- the little blue enamel bag is from Jay for Christmas 2009
- the little silver crown is from Jay for my 31st birthday (I’m his princess!)
- the silver padlock is my wedding present from Jay in 2005
- the silver Eiffel tower was my present to myself when I became a certified Project Manager (and so happened to be after we came back from Paris in 2008)
L – R:
♥ Tiffany charm bracelet ♥
♥ Longines DolceVita watch ♥
♥ Witchery charm bracelet from my girlfriend Tam ♥
♥ Balenciaga bracelet & earring set (pure rhodium) –
(pre-wedding party celebration gift from Jay a month before our wedding) ♥
Do you wear certain pieces of jewellery everyday
& what are some of your favourite trinkets?