Mum sent me this on email this morning and I thought it would be fun to share!
- What time did get up this morning?
5.30am – gym time!
- Diamonds or pearls?
What kind of question is that? Diamonds!
- What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Pitch Perfect – Glee meets hilarity. Straight to my favourite list!
- What is your favourite TV show?
Homeland, The Good Wife, Walking Dead, True Blood
- What do you usually have for breakfast?
Green smoothie or bagel with smoked salmon & cream cheese
- What is your middle name?
Sue. I don’t know why and frankly I’m a little disappointed with my parents. I look like an Angel/River/Sabrina/Bella/Raven.
- What food do you dislike?
I’m not too keen on anything from the Indian continent.
- What is your favourite CD at the moment?
Bruno Mars & Fun
- What kind of car do you drive?
Currently a Ford XR6 Turbo, but as of next month a JEEP!
- What characteristic do you despise?
stinginess or insincerity
- Favourite item of clothing?
Feminine dresses with a hint of sexiness (cue Leona Edmiston) or a maxi skirt.
- If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Rafting on the Amazon or swimming in Bora Bora
- Favourite brand of clothing?
Clothing that I actually wear – Leona Edmiston, Sportsgirl, ASOS, Dorothy Perkins, Veronika Maine, but if your talking high fashion I love Balmain and Elie Saab
- Where would you retire to?
That’s way too far off to seriously consider, but maybe somewhere like Queenstown NZ or a cool retirement home somewhere where I can play bowls, eat jello, arrange flowers & learn the cello.
- What was your most memorable birthday?
My 30th – an awesome night of dancing & decedent drinking (Gracie & I drank 6 bottles of Veuve!) at Cruise Bar overlooking Sydney Opera House
- Favourite sport to watch?
- Favourite makeup item?
- Favourite movie?
Oh wow, I have so many….Top 5: Pulp Fiction, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Love Actually, The Big Blue, The Sound of Music
- What star sign are you?
- Are you a morning person or a night person?
Strangely, I’m kind of both. I go to bed fairly late but get up really early. I’m a machine!
My gorgeous, much beloved fluffy monster Harley
- Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?
When I get to 500 followers I’m going to have a give-away!
- What did you want to be when you were little?
A marine biologist
- How are you today?
Good! I’ve only got a day left of work before holidays and I’ve got a hot date with 5 of my girlfriends tonight!
- What is your favourite candy?
Red frogs & sour peach hearts
- What is your favourite flower?
Oh, that is a gorgeous question!!! Peonies, Ranunculus, David Austin Roses, Calla Lillies, Julia Roses & Magnolias
- What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
27th December – Byron Bay here we come!!!
- What are you listening to now?
work colleagues; James M talking on his phone and James L typing, plus the distant chatting of afternoon tea in the Cancer Institute kitchen.
- What was the last thing you ate?
Yoghurt with mango & strawberries
- Do you make wishes….
Pretty much every day. One day I will get accepted to Hogwarts!
- If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
- How is the weather right now?
Warm and mostly blue skies
- The first person you spoke to on the phone today
Jay. About 10 minutes after I dropped him off to work! What can I say…I love him!
- Favourite soft drink?
- Favourite restaurant?
Café Sydney….for special occasions only but I’d eat there every week if I could! Or Rosso Pomodoro for cheap delicious authentic Italian pizza – I never get sick of it!
- Favourite colour?
- What was your favourite toy as a child?
I don’t really remember being attached to any toys, but I was inseparable with my ‘woobie’ (blankie). I still have it!
- Summer or Winter?
Neither – I prefer Spring!
- Hugs or kisses?
Depends who’s giving them….
- Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla all the way baby
- Coffee or tea?
There is a time for both but overall I love a good barista cup of coffee (macchiato)!
- When was the last time you cried?
A few tears this morning when I was reading about the gorgeous little kids that died in the Connecticut shooting, but a big sob last week when I was dealing with some stuff about my brother.
- What is under your bed?
Nothing other than a small pile of magazines just near my bedhead
- What did you do last night?
Did some Christmas shopping, then made burgers on the BBQ and watched the season finale of Homeland.
- What are you afraid of?
People I love dying and being without them
- Salty or sweet?
Both. Ever had banana and salted caramel parfait? YUM!
- How many years at your current job?
In 3 days it’ll be 12 years!
- Favourite day of the week?
- Do you make friends easily?
Yep – although I think I make acquaintances really easily and am a little more selective about friends.
- What is your new year’s resolution?
To pay off my credit card and commit to 12WBT for the next round!
Now, I’d LOVE for you to reuse these questions for your own answers, publish on your blog and link back to this post! It’ll be like a little blogging chain mail….
go on, you know you wanna!