I love working out with Kettlebells. They make you feel warrior strong!
Here are my top 5 kettlebell moves:
- Kettlebell Swing – the ultimate in total core workout
- Kettlebell Sumo Squats – the king of the squat!
- The Kettlebell Snatch – power & strength
- The Kettlebell Windmill – a little tricky to master but great back, shoulder & core move
- Kettlebell Halo – core & upper body strength
Doing a 15 minute kettlebell workout at the end of your run or power walk is a fantastic way to insert that intensity that burns fat.
Or feel free to do a full body kettlebell interval workout using a Gymboss timer to keep you structured and fast-paced meaning you’ll get a cardio & strength session in one.
Apologies for not explaining all of those moves, but it’s too difficult to put it down in words. They say a picture paints a thousand words so here are a couple of Youtube clips I found to give you a good understanding of what your form should look like when you’re using kettlebells.