Plain popcorn or popcorn garnished with spice mix is one of my favourite low-cal snacks but flavoured popcorn typically isn’t a huge favourite in Australia.
I’ve scoured the interwebs to find some amazing recipes, that while aren’t low in cals, look amazing & fun!
- Cat Cora’s Party Mix with cereal, pretzels, peanuts and, of course, popcorn, this classic snack with a spicy twist has something everyone will enjoy. Recipe found via queen Oprah online [here].
- Pretty Princess Pink Party Popcorn won’t taste s sugary sweet as it looks. Made with white chocolate & red food colouring its perfect for princesses young & old! Recipe found via Erin Cooks [here].
- I don’t think there’s anything better than S’mores Popcorn! Recipe found via Nest of Posies [here].
- Sugar & Spice Popcorn gets its name from a hit of cinnamon and nutmeg…delish! Recipe found via Creative Culinary [here].
- Here’s something for the health nuts; Popcorn Trail Mix with seeds, nuts & dried fruit. Recipe found via Good Life Eats [here].
- A super fun hit of caramel & chocolate with Poppin’ Popcorn Brittle! Recipe found via Ready Set Eat [here].
- Fit for royalty this Gold-dusted White Chocolate Popcorn will definitely impress made with cranberries, white chocolate & edible gold dust! Recipe found via Southern Living [here].
- For a more decadent caramel popcorn try The Best Nutty Caramel Popcorn. Recipe found via Not Quite Nigella [here].
Time for a movie night, don’t you think!?!?!