A couple of week’s ago I lost my Polar heartrate strap. It literally blew out the kitchen window never to be seen again (I live on the 10th story of a large apartment block, so it is literally lost forever). I’ve been feeling weird working out without my Polar tracking my heartrate and calories. It’s like I have no evidence!
Yesterday’s workout was sparring in the park with Jay.
- 1km jog warm-up
- 3 x 150-count fast punches; straights, hooks, uppers
- 5 minutes random number call-out combos
- 7 sets x step-ups with high knees & ascending/descending punches (20/40/60/80/60/40/20 reps)
- 5 mins reactive sparring (blocking and punching
- 7 sets x push shoulder block combined with ascending/descending punches (20/40/60/80/60/40/20 reps)
- Bear crawls