what a beautiful weekend!
the weather was great, we worked out, ate out, saw a movie, went for walks along the water & did some shopping.
perfect couple of days to recharge before the working week!
- A kick arse Saturday morning Body Combat class followed by…
- The perfect green smoothie
- My new purchase – a beautiful summer dress in preparation for our New Years holiday with the Jacksons
- At Harley’s yearly check-up Dr Andrew the Vet said Harley was a champion & an awesome dog and we don’t need to worry about his fussy eating habits because he is “optimal” weight (at 6.9kgs)!!! Even through his shots, Harley was perfectly well-behaved and even gave Dr Andrew a ‘high five’ & shook his hand!
- Marie Claire is finally on Play Magazines Android app. Frivolous reading is only a screen touch away with my Galaxy!
- Dinner date night (aka treat meal) with sushi, a movie (Killing Them Softly) and Ben & Jerry’s clusterfluff & triple-caramel-chunk icecream. Yuuuuuummmmmmm!
- Jay ordered my new Samsung Galaxy S3 phone in white for my birthday (which is this coming Saturday). Beyond excited!!!
- Sunday night dinner; a slightly modified 12WBT laksa recipe. Delish!
How was your weekend?