I’m not particularly happy with my performance this past week.
I had great workouts but I slacked off with counting my calories half-way through the week and although I didn’t binge on bad food, I’m sure I did exceed my 1200 calories during a couple of days…I’ll have to see how it pans out on the scales on Weigh-in-Wednesday.
5km jogging with Jay & Harley. I love love love my running track!
Strength workout at the gym:
- 10 min warmup on the Xtrainer
- 5 sets x 15 reps Legpress 60Kgs
- 3 sets (per leg) single leg lunges x 15 reps holding 15kg barbell
- 3 sets (per leg) single hamstring/glute extenders x 15 reps 25kgs
- 3 sets x 15 reps chest press 20kgs
- 3 sets x 15 reps overhead shoulder press 7.5kgs
- 3 sets x 20 reps bicep curls 17.5kgs
- 3 sets x 20 reps tricep dips
- 3 sets x 15 reps back rows 25kgs
- stretching & roller
Boxing workout in the park with Jay as my trainer! (boxing drills, foot work, head movement, pyramid circuit, combos & sparring.)
4km jog with Harley.
A session with my Personal Trainer Joe at the gym. I recorded a lot less calories than usual because my Polar played up and stopped working for about 10 minutes…Joe smashes us (Jay works out with me) and we did a huge arm workout followed by the most awfully intense Ab workout. My abs are still sore…
I wasn’t feeling well, so I didn’t achieve Super Saturday 1000 calorie burn….I just went for a long walk with Harley around the beautiful harbour.
And on the seventh day, she rest!
Harley & me waiting for Jay to come home from his camping trip…
Hope you all had a great week & are looking forward to achieving something awesome this week!