- for a wonderful weekend with my Mummy; lots of walks, quality time & coffee
- that the sun is shining. Yay – screw you rain!
- for my skim flat white coffee from Mano Espresso
- that my husband still has a job (after 1500 redundancies at his company)
- that I’ve discovered the best hand cream to stave off the winter parched skin; Murchison-Humes ‘Decidedly Rich Everyday Hand Cream’
- for the Vivid Sydney Festival; date night this week is going to light up….literally!
- for The Colonel; sometimes you just have to give in to fried chicken!
- that I aced my half-yearly work performance review
- that my favourite TV shows will be returning…Fringe, Glee, Revenge, The Good Wife & that True Blood starts back up again in a few weeks
- for Bepanthen cream that is soothing the giant oven burn on my wrist!
Happy Monday peeps.
Hope you kick Mondayitis in the teeth!