A ultra yummy, ultra healthy recipe from
‘Michelle Bridges Losing the Last 5 Kilos‘
that I borrowed from the Women’s Health site.
Stir-fried snapper with asparagus, wombok and shiitake mushrooms
- 300g snapper fillet, skinned and cut into cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbs finely grated ginger
- 2 tsp salt-reduced soy sauce
- cooking oil spray
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into chunks
- 200g shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 3 shallots, finely sliced
- 300g wombok (Chinese cabbage), finely shredded
- 2 tbs oyster sauce
- 1 long red chilli, shredded
Combine the snapper, garlic, ginger and soy sauce in a bowl.
Spray a non-stick wok with oil and heat on medium. Stir-fry the fish for a few minutes until cooked. Remove from wok.
Respray the wok with oil. Stir-fry the asparagus for 2 minutes. Add the mushrooms and half the shallot and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Add the wombok and oyster sauce and stir-fry until just wilted. Return the fish to the wok and gently toss through.
Serve the fish sprinkled with the remaining shallot and chilli.
Per serve 1088kJ, 8.5g fat (1.7g sat), 21g carbs, 6.7g fibre, 37g protein, 1.2g sodium