I’m so glad it’s the weekend!
I’ve had so much work on over the last few weeks that I actually feel physically exhausted as well as emotionally exhausted.
This week I’m grateful for:
- my little buddy Harley who is always so excited and happy to see me walk through the front door. You can’t hang onto work stress when you have a beautiful little fluffy monster licking your face!
- new shoes to go with my new jeans! they were super cheap but I love them and I’m always on the hunt for a good bargain!
- Mad Mex burrito before the movies (we saw Bad Teacher which was so funny!)
- picking up flowers from the Sussex St flower man this afternoon; pink roses and cherry blossoms. they look so beautiful on my table!
- a romantic night of music, food & wine at home mid-week with my hubby (no TV!). I cooked chicken schnitzel, roast sweet potato & salad with cauliflower bake
- trying to appreciate all the rain (wettest July in Sydney in 50 years)
- catching up with my colleagues for a drink and some food. we rarely see the whole team at the same time so it’s nice to catch up.