- Tex-Mex. Black beans, guacamole, tortillas, chilli, seared chicken. I love it all!
- Sushi. How can 127 million people be wrong! I eat sushi at least twice a week. It’s healthy, quick and tasty.
- Crème Brûlée. I had 8 of these delicious little desserts when I was in Paris on holiday, and many more since. The Parisienne’s do it best, believe me I’m trying to find one in Oz that tastes as good!
- Figs. Along with mangoes, these little gems are my favourite fruit. Eat them savoury or sweet, they surely are the fruit of the Gods.
- Olive sourdough. Must be fresh and crusty and spread with butter. My ultimate comfort food.