- clowns. It’s basically Tamara’s fault. She made me watch Stephen King’s IT too young and I’ve been traumatized ever since.
- people I love dying. I think I’d just fall apart.
- stick insects. I’m slowly getting over this fear but my automatic response is freakout!
- my teeth falling out. I have nightmares about it and I wake up and have to check to make sure it didn’t actually happen!
- falling over in public. I should be accustomed to this by now considering it’s a common occurrence, but it still rates up there as one of my top fears.
- end of the world by zombies or an apocalyptic virus (aka Rage virus from 28 Days Later, 12 Monkeys virus, T-virus from Resident Evil). I seriously have night terrors about this. I honestly think it’s possible and I’m always concocting an escape plan just in case. I really need an underground bunker!
pics courtesy of: