- What I love most about my home is…it’s where my hubby and my puppy live! They are my two favourite males in the world and I get to see them every single day. Bliss.
- I’m excited because…it’s a secret that I can’t share yet! (and no, I’m not preggers!)…oh and I have finally figured out Google Reader!
- ♥ Jay’s laugh, fresh flowers, perfectly poached eggs, scented candles, the first sip of good coffee, “thinking of you” txt msgs from friends, cuddles from Harley, a good hair day, cooking for people & sunshine on my face…make me terribly happy.
- Currently I’m craving…mangoes. Summer is over and so are the Queensland mangoes. Boo.
- The thing I love most about my best friend is…she’s my family. I love her completely. She accepts all my faults and I hers and we’re always honest with each other. Plus we can act silly with each other. It’s a nice feeling to to have a friendship like that.
- If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be…”Stumbling up stairs & Obsessions with food“…pretty much sums up the fact that I am an incidental stunt double and am constantly thinking of food.
- My favourite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is…get home, change out of my work clothes, put James Taylor on the stereo and pour a nice fat glass of Shiraz.