I’m sharing a few confessions with you. It’s so easy to write stuff when you don’t know who’s reading it! cathartic, I say!
read, try not to judge & then put yours out there!
- When I’m either bored or pondering something, I snip away at my split ends. It’s tragic, I know.
- I love scary movies
- I am a little obsessive-compulsive. My Mum has overcome it, but my brother is way out there with his! I consciously try to break the cycle of having to have everything in even amounts or the same (even volume on the dial in the car for the stereo / chewing the same amount on each side / same colour and type of pegs on the clothes line / brushing my teeth the same on top and bottom / alternating which shoe I put on first…the list goes on). [Right now, you’re thinking I’m kind of a freak…Remember what I said about no judging!!!]
- I hate yellow (patty pan) squash. Hate it.
- I’m planning a new tattoo.
- Even though I am super-organised, can be outspoken and bossy
at timesmost of the time, I really like it when my husband takes charge and “puts his foot down”.
- I always dump a bag of Maltesers into my popcorn at the movies. They kinda melt and you get little clusters of gooey, salty, chocolatey heaven!
- I am the worst with money. It seems to slip through my fingers. This is the only thing Jay gets mad a me about. I am trying really hard to control my spending this year.
- I am addicted to
teenyoung adult fiction.
- I have crazy, detailed dreams. I could seriously write books or movies from my dreams. I always remember them and they’re mostly about being a spy or a secret agent and often my characters reoccur from one night to the other. It’s pretty weird but pretty cool too.