I’ve had a pretty good week this week! It’s been jam-packed with meetings and reporting, but it’s Saturday and I feel good. Here’s what I’m thankful for over the past week:
- quality time with Jay (Sydney Symphony on Monday night!)
- quality time with Harley walking in the Park
- seeing my two males sleeping perfectly together; so adorable!
- meeting little Patrick Trevena Clarke and having a great night with the new parents
- coffee from Cafe Morso
- mid-week dessert as a treat
- the most thoughtful postal surprise from my girl Mandy
- Homecoming by Bernhard Schlink which I am thoroughly engrossed in
- getting the most beautiful & thoughtful voicemail from Gracie
- receiving cute little text msgs to brighten my day from Neen
- finally catching up with my favourite work buddy Phil; we’ve been ships in the night for weeks!
- re-discovering a classic photo from year 12 and sending it to Jules & Lin for a laugh!
- booking dinner club for next week! Jay’s last pick of the year…brazillian BBQ!
- the arrival of Mum & Col – yay!
- picking up a completely tuckered out Harley from daycare…quiet dog = heaven