Ahhhh….how good is the feeling of HOLIDAYS!!! This long weekend (courtesy of one of the Queens supposed birthdays) marked the beginning of my 2 week mid-year break.
Jay & I are off to Fiji tomorrow (mmmm, warm weather here I come) but not to discount the first days of my break, here are the highlights of my 3-day weekend:
- late brekkie at our fave Glebe haunt (Flammin); poached eggs, mushrooms & spinach on turkish toast (for me) & big brekkie (for Jay)
- haircut and gossip in Pyrmont
- movies (The A-Team; surprisingly really awesome) & burgers for dinner
- lunch at the pub with Jay & Ian (the BEST cider ever + UFC on the big screen)
- mani (hot pink) & pedi (orange) in Broadway
- cooking for the boys for World Cup
- Glee season finale (can’t do better than a Journey medley)
- brunch with Jay & Ian
- ding dong, the witch is dead!!!! yeehaaa Gracie!
- TRUE BLOOD season 3 episode 1!!!! cant explain how awesome it was! naked Eric! Bill/Sam dreams! so funny, so genius!
- Starbucks & sushi in the city
- upgraded holiday accommodation – our very own pool villa!
- suitcases packed & awaiting liftoff
So, I’m pretty sure I will be popping in a blog or few while I’m away. We both work in IT so as if we wouldnt be taking our mini-laptop (the tablet) with us! Til, then…