In no particular order;
1. I am impatient
2. Cooking makes me relaxed and happy
3. I love ANYTHING to do with vampires or zombies. Books, TV shows, Movies, etc. Before the current craze, since I was a teenager
4. I often wish I was a marine biologist
5. If I could have my ultimate dinner party, the 6 guests of honour would be: Sir David Attenborough, Jacques Cousteau, James Taylor, Angelina Jolie, Jamie Oliver, Khloe Kardashian
6. When I was in grade 3, I met Politician Bob Brown in the back of a limo and he was stinking drunk and gave me a stackhat
7. I often feel non-existent spiders crawling on me
8. I am an avid reader. I LOVE reading.
9. I am a worrier
10. I love massages
11. I like to plan stuff
12. I love getting pedicures
13. Fresh flowers in my house makes me really happy
14. My favourite food is Japanese
15. and French & Mexican
16. But at home I like to cook Italian and French
17. I think that The Simpsons shaped my sense of humour!
18. I like a firm mattress
19. And sheets with 1000 threadcount
20. I once had my tongue pierced. And my bellybutton.
21. I have secret daydreams of being a famous hollywood actor
22. I like bright coloured nail-polish (pinks & oranges) and dark colours (navy, plum & deep maroons)
23. My first job was as a milk-runner
24. My first kiss was with Bryson
25. My last kiss was with Jay
26. I save notes and cards
27. I love things from Tiffany’s. The Blue Box makes me gasp!
28. I like to be in control
29. I hate my arms
30. But I love my decolletage
31. My voice gets really loud when Im excited
32. I love scary movies. But I often watch them with my fingers in my ears.
33. I pretty much always read the back page of a book sometime during the first two chapters
34. I don’t like dreamcatchers.
35. I have five tattoos (ankle, back, tummy & forearm)
36. I have no doubt that my husband Jay is my soulmate.
37. I wear skirts & dresses more than pants
38. I like salads with nuts in them
39. My fave actors are Robert Downey Jr, Jason Bateman & Leo Dicaprio
40. In summer I pray for winter, in winter I pray for summer.
41. I always chat to the cab driver
42. When Im at the movies, I dip my choctop into my popcorn
43. Some of my most favourite times are spent with Janine & Ian; we laugh, eat, drink, go on holiday, reminisce & chill out. They’re better than family!
44. I was born ‘breech’
45. and when I was a baby, I was jaundice so they stuck me out in the sun alot (Nth QLD = extreme sun) so I think thats why sunshine directly increases my happiness.
46. I wish my Dad was different.
47. My favourite icecream combo at ColdRock is vanilla bean & hokey pokey with smashed snickers, bounty and gummy bears.
48. I never get tired on ‘Sexy & the City’ reruns
49. I am stubborn
50. I was the high-school sports captain as well as captain of the swimming team and girls basketball & netball teams
51. I went to State Championships for swimming and National Championships for basketball.
52. Each month I get a new favourite food
54. I went into a week long mourning session when River Pheonix died
55. My favourite movies list just keeps getting longer
56. I always order the creme brulee.
57. I love watching trashy teen sitcoms
58. I am quick to anger but quick to forgive or admit my faults
59. I hate this about myself, but I store up ammunition for future fights (Im trying to be better, really)
60. I love fairylights & street fairs
61. I wish my work had a Terry Tate linebacker
62. 12WBT has literally changed my life!
63. I am very sympathetic
64. I like spontaneous road trips
65. One of my favourite things is hanging out with Grace, just talking / cooking / reading / driving / listening to music
66. Cruelty to animals makes me angry
67. Whaling makes me murderous
68. Tamara is my longest friend; we’ve been soul sisters for 26 years. I love her sense of dry humour, her musical ability, her intellect, our shared taste in media and her beautiful little family.
69. I can be very bossy
70. I have a crown on my front tooth
71. And I constantly worry that its going to fall off.
72. My husband loves it when I make up silly dances and songs for him
73. He also loves my skin
74. I love my husband
75. My ideal weekend is; sunny weather, exercise in the morning, beach in the afternoon and dinner & movies in the evening
76. Generally speaking I love my husbands cousins more than my own
77. The best compliment Ive ever received is that I have beautiful eyes
78. I am a tragic joke teller but I always find my jokes extremely hilarious!
79. I love reading other people’s blogs. I follow about 200 bloggers on my reader. I’m slightly stalker-ish about random people!
80. I usually always veer off a receipe
81. My favourite game is “what would we do if we won the lotto”
82. Once when Grace and I were in class in high school, we were mucking around with a hot glue gun and I burned a hole through my dress, right into my skin. Today you can still see a perfectly round scar on my thigh.
83. I am very competitive when it comes to board games
84. I seriously cant believe Julia Gillard (Australian ex-Prime Minister) was FHMs Sexiest Woman of the Year
85. I would totally make out with Amanda Heard
86. I believe that karma is only a bitch if you are
87. I sleep walk when Im sick
88. I believe in trying things once
89. My drink of choice is a vodka martini (straight up, with an olive, ONLY Grey Goose or Belvedere) or French champagne
90. I spend a large amount of time thinking how I’ll save the world from the impending zompoc (zombie apocalypse)
91. I have a cavoodle named Harley who is just an absolute crazy joy
92. I’m working on owning my own apartment (in Pyrmont)
93. Ive only ever snow skiied twice
94. Ive travelled to NZ, Indonesia, England, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Singapore, Fiji.
95. I was home-schooled when I was young for 2 years as my family traveled around Australia
96. I like changing my hair colour
97. I believe in the power of the green smoothie!
98. I have to pee right before I fall asleep. But usually its just a mental thing.
99. I can talk myself out of anything. Or into anything.
100. I love my brother but we bicker constantly after about 24 hours together (because…see # 49 and 69)
101. I have a pathalogical need for the house to be clean on a Friday evening.