this is melly
things i talk about
find vintage melly
- #paleo feast for Ian's #birthday dinner ♡ #Porteno #SurryHills instagram.com/p/ZkuW5jJcxx/... 9 hours ago
- #datenight with the Jacksons ♡ instagram.com/p/ZkQTp9Jc9d/... 13 hours ago
- 'Dont let yesterday take up too much of today' #wordsofwisdom #quoteoftheday Happy Tuesday folks! ♡ instagram.com/p/ZjMC3-pc2n/... 23 hours ago
- Received this beautiful card & photo of little monsters Cooper & Coogee from @yomicfit Thankyou… instagram.com/p/Zh5EImJc5S/... 1 day ago
- #dessert... fruit salad featuring #dragonfruit ♡ #healthy #nutritious #noms instagram.com/p/Zh2MapJc3y/... 1 day ago
get my love on bloglovin’ ♥
Weight Loss Tracker | my 12WBT progress
check the gregorian
Tag Archives: fashion
When I was young my Mum basically had to tie me down and wrangle me into any pink clothing. She loves to joke about it now considering my love pink nail polish & lipgloss!
Here’s some eye candy to brighten up your working week.
Now that the weather is turning, I’m thinking of my winter wardrobe.
These are my lust have picks of the season.
Leather & Gold, baby!
everyone needs a little
[I'd simply post a picture of Jennifer Lawrence but I'm afraid she might
find out I'm slightly obsessed with her!]
all pics via pinterest
Deep maroons, intense noir, crisp white & icy greys. Decadently baroque.
If Anna Karenina was alive today, she’d be front & centre at Marchesa’s Fall Runway Collection.
Beige does not equal boring!
The Golden Globes are fun and a little irreverent,
especially with Tina Fey & Amy Poehler hosting!
My fave TV characters won – yay for Claire Danes & Damian Lewis for Homeland. And of course Hugh Jackman & Anne Hathaway for Les Mis!
But it’s the fashion that I really hang out for!
Here are my picks for best dressed…
What were your favourite red carpet looks for the Golden Globes 2013?
[via] her Facebook page
all pics via Cosmopolitan mag December 2012
She’s been heralded and criticized for being a “plus size” model.
She’s 6ft 2in! She’s a size 16 (UK+AUS) / 12 (US).
Whatever her measurements, she is a total glamazon and she looks amazing in clothes, which is the prerequisite for a model. And her work speaks volumes; campaigns for Ralph Lauren, Australian Vogue/Cosmo/Marie Claire/Madison, Italian Vogue, French Elle, US Glamour,
I think she’s an inspiration that healthy & beautiful
doesn’t have to equate to skinny.
Nothing says summer celebration than a hint of sparkly sequin!
What better way to celebrate than under a balmy starry Sydney sky on our beautiful harbour wearing this inspired outfit!
- Navy Stretch Peplum Tee [via]
- Ink Sequin Skirt [via]
- Navy & Black Toecap Court Shoe [via]
- Kardashian Black Glitter Clutch [via]
*note: I have numbers 1 & 2 arriving in my snail-mailbox sometime soon!!!
She may have started off as an impetuous teenager with questionable fashion choices but this year K.Stew has opened the door to fashion (or hired a stylist).
The Twilight saga is over. Let’s pause for a sentimental moment.
OK. With that done, here are my fave red carpet looks.
And there was even a smile or two!