- we could bust some moves playing double-dutch
- we could spend hours bonding over our fringes (bangs)
- we could instantly double our wardrobes. Sure, I wear a lot more black, but when I’m not wearing black, I’m wearing lace/floral 60′s-inspired bubble dresses with cute colour matching patent shoes!
- we could stay up late musing over philosophical questions like why people want fries with that and what the colour blue tastes like.
- PJs on & curlers in our hair, we could paint our nails to look like Rainbow Brite or mini tuxedos!
- we could spend rainy Saturdays sampling all the 51 Ben & Jerry’s flavours using ity-bity silver spoons and ranking them from holiness to godliness
- I could school her in Marco-Polo (pool game) and she could show me how to successfully fit into a suitcase
- we could be roomies in a house with a cute picket fence and a ramshackle collection of stray animals. I’ve always wanted an axolotl named Pedro and a white fluffy bunny named Dolly Parton
- I could show her 100 reasons why it’s totes awesome that she resembles Sailor Mars (Japanese anime character). Have you seen her super powers!??!
- there are times in life when you just need to sit down on a corduroy couch, play the ukulele wearing love heart sunglasses and make up silly songs. It’s just good for the soul.