this is melly
things i talk about
find vintage melly
- 'Dont let yesterday take up too much of today' #wordsofwisdom #quoteoftheday Happy Tuesday folks! ♡ instagram.com/p/ZjMC3-pc2n/... 5 hours ago
- Received this beautiful card & photo of little monsters Cooper & Coogee from @yomicfit Thankyou… instagram.com/p/Zh5EImJc5S/... 17 hours ago
- #dessert... fruit salad featuring #dragonfruit ♡ #healthy #nutritious #noms instagram.com/p/Zh2MapJc3y/... 18 hours ago
- #happiness is coming home to #Harley, champers & a jar of nuts! ☆ instagram.com/p/ZhlGiOJc_k/... 20 hours ago
- #rightnow I #love... instagram.com/p/ZhIgo4pc4k/... 1 day ago
get my love on bloglovin’ ♥
Weight Loss Tracker | my 12WBT progress
check the gregorian
Daily Archives: September 30, 2012
[planning] all the adventures we’re going to have on our summer holiday to Byron Bay with the Jacksons. I can barely contain myself! [via]
[listening] to Vacationer, Anni B Sweet & Kanye West. I’m obsessed.
[missing] my exercise. I’ve been injured & super tired this week and have only fit in 3 good sessions.
[reading] a couple of books simultaneously; World War Z by Max Brooks & The Preacher by Camilla Lackberg. Both completely different but equally as awesome.
[wishing] Jay buys me the new white Samsung SIII for my birthday
- seeing Jason Silva talk this afternoon at the Sydney Opera House for the Festival of Dangerous Ideas.
- celebrating Jay & my 7 year wedding anniversary on Tuesday! we’re having a low key appreciation day with dinner at Blue Plate in Mosman.
- taking Harley to The Marian Centre to play with the kids
- seeing Ian & Janine for dinner club on Thursday night
- ordering our new car! Jeep Wrangler Rubicon! eek!
[continuously] fascinated by fractals. [via]
[feeling] happy. the sun is shining & it’s a long weekend!
blog linkage: [Ali Edwards]