I have a new blog buddy! Super exciting!!!
Steph Konar, from [Simply Stephanie] was recently tagged as a lovely blogger and then was kind enough to on-tag moi!
From reading Steph’s posts & twitter my impression is that she’s a total darling; cute, funny & joyful; a girl that loves animals (esp. her doggy Moo!), reading, fashion, cooking, travelling, working out & getting the most out of life. Basically a girl after my own heart!
As part of this lovely blog tagging, we must give up 7 random facts about ourselves. [Check out Steph's 7 quirky, random facts here.] So get ready for it…here are mine…
- I always sit in the back of the taxi and then chat the whole way with the driver. I’ve had some strange and sometimes enlightening conversations!
- Offspring is MY FAVOURITE TV show. Ever. It’s a big call I know.
- I don’t like people touching my face. And I don’t like my arms touching anything when I’m sleeping. Weird much?
- I find myself almost laughing out loud when I’m working out hard. I like to think it’s endorphins and not that I’m completely crazy.
- I cried at the season finale of Glee. Who cares about neanderthal Finn but what’s going to happen with Rachel and Kurt next year?
- Sometimes I go into radio silence for a couple of days; no seeing anyone, no phone calls, email, facebook, twitter, blogging. I talk all day long at work and sometimes I just need some downtime from being conversational.
- I’m starting another round of Michelle Bridges 12WBT next week – 12 weeks of super squeaky clean nutrition and intensive training. I’m super pumped and a little apprehensive!
So I’d like to pay it forward to some blogstars who I read & love:
- Isabella from [My Fit Station]. Her blog is a total source of fitness inspiration.
- Daisy from [No More Fat Kitty]. She’s a fellow Aussie from Brisvegas who’s on a health & fitness journey and I love her posts! see Daisy’s post reply [here]
- Tam who is my darling friend and chronicles her awesomeness as a mother / wife / student / social commentator on her blog [Princess Disease] . see Tam’s reply post here
- Cate, a fellow Sydneysider, from [Cate's Kitchen Adventures] who creates delicious dishes, takes pretty photos and posts them along with the recipes and adorable stories. see Cate’s reply post here
- Deb, another Brisvegas goddess who writes the most gutwrenchingly honest musings via her blog [Debbish] see Deb’s reply post here
- Jordan from [Meet Me in Paradise] who I just discovered on the blogosphere. I’m jealous because she lives in NYC and has a killer tan! see Jordan’s reply post here
- Neen, who until today lived down the road from me, and who is my delightful gorgeous friend and writes about anything and everything on her blog [Random Musings of Neen].